Loading the MTC2/CC
Before using the MTC2/CC, please carefully review the user's manual and schematics.
- Pull the pusher (026) back until it stops on pusher pivots (031).
- Then rotate pusher (026) into position.
- Insert two sticks of appropriate staples into the magazine (023) from the back.
- Let the staple sticks slide forward to the front of the magazine (023).
- Pull pusher (026) back to upright position and gently let the pusher (026) slide forward against the staples.
- Do not let the pusher (026) slide forward and strike staples at high speed as this may damage the staples or too.
USING THE CORRECT STAPLE LEG LENGTH
- Loosen the set screw (504) with a 3 mm hexagon wrench key.
- Turn the adjusting rod (012) 180 degrees with a screw driver to the correct staple size.
- C 5/8" staples will have the "S" on top position of the adjusting rod (012).
- C 3/4" staples will have the "L" on top position of the adjusting rod (012).
- Once adjusted, tighten screw.