DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF MARKWELL S240 STEEL BANDING TENSIONER
(click here to view "Figures" and see below)
- Before using the tool, read the operation instructions carefully. Not using tool properly can cause serious injury or death.
- Always wear eye, or face, and hand protection when operating the tool.
- Do not put any part of your body between the strap and the package while operating the tool.
- Dangerous breakage may occur due to excessive tensioning. Do not over tension the strap.
- Do not stand in line with the strap while it is being tensioned. The strap could break if over tensioned.
- When cutting the strap, hold the upper portion and stand at a safe distance away from the strap, as the lower strap will spring up.
- Always use the original replacement parts to ensure quality.
- Clean the tool with brush or compressed air periodically.
- Apply light machine oil to all moving parts.