S210 Steel Strapping Tensioner
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF MARKWELL S210 STEEL STRAPPING TENSIONER
(click here to view "Figures" and see below)
- Thread seal in the strap.
- Bend end of band under seal.
- Press release handle to push the pusher bar all the way back to the body of tool.
- Slide tool on to top strap, feeling strap through slot of breaker nose and under holding dog. Push the breaker nose against seal. Squeeze the handles to tension the strap.
- Place the sealer over the seal to crimp the seal.
- Bend the whole tool forward over the seal and back again a few times to break the strap. Slide the tool off the end of strapping.