The ORIGINAL squeeze-tacker, introduced in the 1930's and still the choice of professional users today. It is all-metal construction, highly durable, and completely maintained by Markwell at all times. The "Blue Tacker" has long been recognized by professionals as a rugged, reliable, industrial work tacker. For all jobs and hundreds of productive uses in industry, construction, business and home, including: upholstery, crafts, signs & displays, shipping, roofing felt application, tagging, warehouses, construction - Tyvek application, wiring, interior decorating…and more!
- Front load: faster, easier loading of staples
- Snug tacking: gets into hard-to-reach corners and tight spots
- Staple range from 1/4" to 9/16", easily interchanged for more uses than ever
- Flush and accurate tacking: maximum penetration with every shot
- Uses full range of Markwell L3 galvanized heavy wire staples
- Robust, heavy duty construction for years of continuous use
Uses ONLY the following Markwell L3 Series heavy wire staples, 0.050" x 0.020”, (1.27 x .5 mm) 20 gauge galvanized steel staples: L3A-1/4" (6mm), L3B-5/16" (8mm), L3B-5/16" (8mm) Quin Pack, L3C-3/8" (9.5mm), L3M-7/16" (11mm), L3MF-1/2" (12.5mm), and L3D-9/16" (14mm).