The P650 Headless/Micro-Head Pin Nailer is a specialized tool used for discreet and precise fastening in woodworking and finish carpentry projects. It is designed to drive headless or nearly headless pins (tiny, fine-gauge nails) into materials without leaving a visible mark on the surface. The absence of a pronounced nail head allows for a clean and seamless finish, making this nailer particularly useful in applications where aesthetics and a concealed fastening are crucial.
- Nail/staple length: 1/2"- 2" (13-50mm)
- Shank diameter: 0.025" (0.64mm)
- Head type: Headless and micro-head
- Loading capacity: 100
- Finish Carpentry: attaching delicate moldings, trim, and decorative elements without marring the surface, creating seamless joints and attaching narrow or thin materials.
- Cabinet Making: secure joints, edge banding, and other components without leaving visible nail holes.
- Furniture Construction: discreetly fastening parts together, ensuring a polished and professional look.
- Craftsmanship: crafting small wooden projects, where traditional nails or fasteners may be too large or visually disruptive.
- Paneling and Bead board Installation: attaching thin panels, bead board, and other wall coverings where a flush and unobtrusive fastening method is desired.
- Light Assembly Work: assembly tasks where small, inconspicuous fasteners are needed.
SAFETY FEATURE: RELOAD INDICATOR WITH DRYFIRE LOCKOUT
This tool has a convenient and unique safety lockout feature, the dryfire lockout. Designed to protect the tool from firing with no nails in the magazine, the dryfire lockout will protect a workpiece from being marred and will also extend the life of the tool. This will also alert the user that the tool is out of fasteners as it will not shoot.